Welcome to Paradise
For Unparalleled Beauty, Experience the White Sands and Crystalline Waters of Half Moon Cay
Experience Island Life In Luxurious Comfort
Enjoy relaxing and invigorating island life in the private seclusion of Half Moon Cay, an exotic Western Caribbean island – just four short hours from Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and Miami. This island is a tropical paradise where you and your friends can soak up the ambiance of the warm waters and sunny skies of the Caribbean.
Truly one of the most beautiful settings in the entire Caribbean. This privately owned 9.2 acre tropical island is a secure and secluded hideaway undiscovered by the masses
- Offering nearly a mile of oceanfront, white sand beaches, and crystal clear turquoise water
- Three architecturally designed and furnished homes with expansive decks, vaulted ceilings, and mahogany plantation shutters and floors throughout accommodate 8 to 10
- Located on the second largest barrier reef in the world, with snorkeling and scuba diving off the beach, as well as wonderful fishing
- Lush tropical foliage with over a mile of paths meandering through palm trees and exotic plants
- One of the last Caribbean getaways, but accessible from Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and Miami in a little more than four hours
- Located in the blossoming Western Caribbean, where the people are friendly and your real estate dollar buys much, much more
- Two miles from the mountainous, English-speaking island of Guanaja, with its small town and 4,000 foot paved runway
- Average temperatures remain in the low 80’s, with sunshine, gentle ocean breezes, and abundant rainfall to sustain this lush paradise
Voted one of the “Best Private Islands” by Forbes Magazine. Half Moon Cay is a splendid place to relax, explore, and engage in water activities. Watch this breathtaking video that brings you inside Half Moon Cay and shows you how wonderful island life can be. Picture yourself in a wonderful climate year-round, surrounded by warm breezes and crystal clear waters.
Want to know more?
Read about how to get to the lsland, explore more details about the accommodations and activities.
Enjoy an endless list of activities on Half Moon Cay. From taking long walks along the shoreline to basking in the beauty of our sandy white beaches and crystal clear water. Snorkeling, boating, or fishing and more.